Loud Shirt Day is on Friday 21 October
Join the celebrations at the LOUDEST party of the year!
Wear your wackiest shirt to help raise much needed awareness
and funds for children who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Join the nationwide celebration!
How it works
1. Sign up
Register and create your Loud Shirt Day fundraising page.
Share your fundraising page with family and friends and ask them to support you and the cause.
3. Celebrate in your LOUDEST shirt!
Get LOUD and celebrate the achievements of children with hearing loss!
Wear your craziest attire this Loud Shirt Day!
Help NextSense raise $70,000 to ensure children with hearing loss continue to receive crucial intervention to help meet their goals.
So what are you waiting for?
Join the LOUD celebration!
Don your LOUDEST attire and help celebrate children with hearing loss to continue living life to the fullest.
Raised so far
- Sullair Australia just donated $76.00
- Ian Ramsay just donated $10.00
- Keysborough Golf Club Loud Shirt Day just donated $4115.00
- Diana Ambrozie just donated $126.60
- Vision PT Macquaire just donated $500.00
- Richard Bridel just donated $105.50
- Amy just donated $70.00
- Darren Stait just donated $10.55
- Chris Pennie just donated $10.55
- Tim Strapp just donated $10.55
- Anonymous just donated $10.55
- Paul Sharp just donated $10.55
- David Prior just donated $10.55
- Darron Wilkinson just donated $10.55
- Andrew Potts just donated $10.55
- Wayne Mc just donated $10.55
- Bunnings Moorabbin Team just donated $25.00
- Fitzroy ELC just donated $457.90
- Sharon CY Liew just donated $15.00
- Foundation 33 just donated $60.00
Loud Leaderboard - Individual
Loud Leaderboard - Organisations
What are you waiting for? Get your loudest shirt ready and support children with hearing loss!