Loud Shirt Day is on Friday 22 October!
LOUD Shirt Day is about wearing your wackiest shirt to help raise much-needed awareness and funds for children who are deaf or hard of hearing.
You don’t have to wait for 22 October—you can get LOUD any time before then—and start raising money now for children who are deaf or hard of hearing.
How it works
1. Sign up
Register and create your Loud Shirt Day fundraising page.
Share your fundraising page with family and friends and ask them to support you and the cause.
3. Celebrate in your LOUDEST shirt!
Get LOUD and celebrate the achievements of children with hearing loss!
Wear your craziest attire this Loud Shirt Day!
Help NextSense raise $45,000 to ensure children with hearing loss continue to receive crucial intervention to help meet their goals.
So what are you waiting for?
Join the LOUD celebration!
Don your LOUDEST attire and help celebrate children with hearing loss to continue living life to the fullest.
Raised so far
- Angela Castellan just donated $52.00
- The Fenech’s just donated $52.00
- Frank Ojeda just donated $52.00
- Antony Burlak just donated $120.00
- Steve just donated $52.00
- Shane Adams just donated $52.00
- Sasha Vasiljkovic just donated $124.80
- Wendy Mclaren just donated $124.80
- Tash K just donated $100.00
- Maria, Domenic, Adrian and Bri Carbonara just donated $150.00
- Belinda just registered for Loud Shirt Day 2021
- Starliene just donated $20.80
- Aleksandra Long just donated $15.60
- Christina Bates just donated $500.00
- Xhoana just donated $15.60
- Samantha Underwood just donated $15.00
- Kira Lavery just donated $52.00
- Carlo & Lisa Girardi just donated $50.00
- Filomena belford just donated $52.00
- Nick & Mariam Falcone just donated $52.00