Loud Shirt Day is on Friday 22 October!
LOUD Shirt Day is about wearing your wackiest shirt to help raise much-needed awareness and funds for children who are deaf or hard of hearing.
22 October may have passed—but you can still fundraise until 31 December —and start raising money now for children who are deaf or hard of hearing.
How it works
1. Sign up
Register and create your Loud Shirt Day fundraising page.
Share your fundraising page with family and friends and ask them to support you and the cause.
3. Celebrate in your LOUDEST shirt!
Get LOUD and celebrate the achievements of children with hearing loss!
Wear your craziest attire this Loud Shirt Day!
Help NextSense raise $45,000 to ensure children with hearing loss continue to receive crucial intervention to help meet their goals.
So what are you waiting for?
Join the LOUD celebration!
Don your LOUDEST attire and help celebrate children with hearing loss to continue living life to the fullest.
Raised so far
- EclipseTint just donated $250.00
- Koko Corporation Pty Ltd just donated $125.28
- Laura Hahn just donated $52.20
- Vision Personal Training just donated $1100.00
- Kristy just donated $118.30
- Kristy just registered for Loud Shirt Day 2021
- Milan Mladenovic just donated $15.00
- Nathan just donated $1660.00
- Shantelle just donated $79.34
- Sarah just donated $3236.15
- Luka Mladenovic just donated $15.66
- LaManna Family just donated $10015.00
- Nick & Laura Crivelli just donated $515.00
- Dan Lazic just donated $400.00
- Darren Baker just donated $15.66
- Richard Kemp just donated $104.40
- Marco Schirru just donated $50.00
- Vouli Oplopiadis just donated $125.28
- Lisa Simon Gemma and Sarah just donated $500.00
- Hariklia just donated $125.28