Loud Shirt Day is on Friday 22 October!
LOUD Shirt Day is about wearing your wackiest shirt to help raise much-needed awareness and funds for children who are deaf or hard of hearing.
You don’t have to wait for 22 October—you can get LOUD any time before then—and start raising money now for children who are deaf or hard of hearing.
How it works
1. Sign up
Register and create your Loud Shirt Day fundraising page.
Share your fundraising page with family and friends and ask them to support you and the cause.
3. Celebrate in your LOUDEST shirt!
Get LOUD and celebrate the achievements of children with hearing loss!
Wear your craziest attire this Loud Shirt Day!
Help NextSense raise $45,000 to ensure children with hearing loss continue to receive crucial intervention to help meet their goals.
So what are you waiting for?
Join the LOUD celebration!
Don your LOUDEST attire and help celebrate children with hearing loss to continue living life to the fullest.
Raised so far
- David & Liz Sonenberg just donated $52.00
- Princes ?? just donated $124.80
- Adriana Breakspear just donated $26.00
- Iheanacho Family just donated $20.80
- Parker L just donated $15.60
- Meanna Simmonds just donated $15.60
- Lynaire Najbert just donated $15.60
- Micaela Knauer just donated $15.60
- andrea tennant just donated $15.00
- Gregory just registered for Loud Shirt Day 2021
- Kasey Scott just donated $41.60
- Danielle Jones just donated $52.00
- Hayley Burgess Speech Pathology just donated $50.00
- Raelene just registered for Loud Shirt Day 2021
- Brian Lipscombe just donated $20.80
- Anonymous just donated $10.40
- Liz Miles just donated $20.80
- Nickie Cunha just donated $52.00
- Hailey lamude just donated $50.00
- Grace Viojo just donated $15.00